From the adorable new couples to the bratty kids who just want chicken nuggets, we servers see a lot of memorable personalities on a daily basis. Here are 12 familiar customers we have to see a little more often than we’d like!
1. The must-make-dad-jokes customer.2. The indecisive customer.
3. The bratty, obnoxious kid customer.
4. The even more obnoxious pre-teen customer.
5. The “was this made with all organic ingredients?” customer.
6. The adds-100-modifications customer.
7. The “This food was terrible, can I have it for free?” customer.
8. The failing-at-the-first-date customer.
9. The slim-to-no tip customer.
10. The changes-order-after-you-put-it-in customer.
11. The sing for my birthday customer.
12. The “there’s too much ice in my water” customer.
Do you need to memorize a new restaurant menu? Download our Menu Flashcard Template – these printable flashcards will help you quickly memorize a new menu so you can focus on being a knowledgeable server that serves up big tips.