Holidays are a time to kick back and relax with family. Of course, some of us may want to spend that time working, for various reasons…
1. You’ll need a valid excuse to escape the cray-cray that is your family.
2. You’re in serious need of more dolla dolla bills.
3. …Which you’ll use to buy Christmas presents for your loving family.
5. Plus, hanging at your house all day is straight up BORING.
6. Your cute new co-worker has NOTHING to do with it.
8. You’re hungry and today is the HOLIDAY POTLUCK!
10. You’re hoping for some ah-mazing tips your co-workers have been bragging about.
11. You’re in desperate need of SOMETHING to put on your resume or college application.
12. If it’s volunteer work, you know your help is always appreciated.
14. Your bucket list is getting too long, but you still need more $$$.
15. Or maybe…you just had nothing better to do.