Retail workers unite! We know we all have some outrageous stories from our days of working in retail. Read the following article to see the best retail stories Instagram has to offer. You may find Instagram’s #retaillife and #retailproblems posts surprisingly relatable.
1. Trash you’ll only see in #retaillife.
2. Organizing piles of merchandise gets old pretty fast.
3. When getting new shipments feels like opening gifts on Christmas morning.
4. You know your work twin always copies your outfits.
5. No one said stocking inventory would be easy…but at least you can meet your fitness goals without setting foot in the gym.
6. Don’t lie, we know we all took way too many work selfies.
7. You remember that little tingle of pleasure you get when you see a nicely folded stack of jeans.
8. And within 10 minutes it turns into this.
9. When the kids run loose, so do the animals.
10. Break snacks were always the best.
11. No one said not to play with the merchandise.
12. Only in #retaillife.
13. When your retail job makes your social life run dry.
14. Gotta love those funny signs
15. When customers pay absolutely no attention to their kids and force you to watch them.
16. Can’t wait to count that inventory.
17. When you have to start decorating the store for Christmas the minute Halloween ends.
18. When you get just one pallet.
19. When you can’t believe the nerve of some customers.
20. When working in retail tires you to no ends.
21. When you’ve just finished organizing the merchandise, then you go to the back and see the dressing room looking like this.
22. When you’re done with organizing inventory…now on to the paperwork.
23. When you just can’t even.
24. When you know the mannequins are more stylish than you’ll ever be.
25. Seeing the backroom on Black Friday.
26. Or even worse, “off-site”.
27. That triumphant joy you get when you set up a new display window.